At the present time, masks are required in public areas at the Treasure Chest, except when someone is eating, drinking or smoking.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we want to carefully evaluate the latest guidance from local, state and federal health officials before making changes to our mask policy.
We appreciate the feedback of our customers on this issue, and will be sure to communicate any further changes to our requirements.
Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Guest health screenings are being conducted on arrival.
- Based upon updated CDC guidance, masks are mandatory for non-vaccinated guests and must be worn covering your mouth and nose, including when not actively eating, drinking or smoking. Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Slots, table games, and restaurant & bar seating is configured and limited to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Guest occupancy limits are followed on our gaming floor and in all restaurants & bars.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format). Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC to read and access this document with enhanced features.
Additional Safety Measures
All restaurants are currently operating at 50% capacity.
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
The number of players at each table is limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The maximum number of players allowed per table will be posted at each location.
Slot machines and video poker will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Fully Vaccinated Guests are not required to wear masks. We ask that all other guests continue to wear a facial covering at this time.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.